Boulogne-Billancourt (France),16 June 2021 – FDJ’s Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting was held behind closed doors this Wednesday, 16 June, chaired by Ms Stéphane Pallez, Chairwoman and CEO of FDJ. Shareholders were able to cast their vote by post, by proxy or via the secure Votaccess platform prior to the General Meeting.
At the General Meeting, all the resolutions submitted to a vote by shareholders were adopted, including the following:
- Approval of the parent company and consolidated financial statements for financial year 2020;
- Appropriation of earnings for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 and payment of a dividend of 0.90 euros per share, which will be payable as from 23 June 2021;
- Ratification of the co-optation of Ms Françoise Gri as an independent director;
- Renewal of the appointment of Deloitte & Associés as Principal Statutory Auditor;
- Non-renewal of the appointment of Beas as Alternate Statutory Auditor;
- Items of compensation in respect of financial year 2020, as well as the 2021 compensation policy for corporate officers;
- Addition to the Articles of Association of the authority for the Board of Directors to take decisions based on votes cast in writing by directors under the conditions provided for by law and the regulations in force;
- Various delegations of authority and financial authorisations granted to the Board of Directors.
In 2022, FDJ’s General Meeting will be held on 26 April.
Continuation of the liquidity agreement – Implementation of the share buyback programme
At the General Meeting held today, under the 12th resolution, the shareholders adopted a new share buyback programme.
A description of this programme is available in the 2020 Universal Registration Document approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 8 April 2021.
At its meeting on 15 April 2021, the Board of Directors decided, subject to the condition precedent of the 12th resolution being adopted at the General Meeting, in order to enable the continuation of the liquidity agreement, to implement this new programme to this end.